Setting up your UAE company starts with Virtuzone.
Request a free consultation today.
Virtuzone is always fully transparent when providing our customers and potential customers with the total costs associated with setting up their UAE free zone business. A big part of this is simply ensuring we offer the flexibility to provide you with the exact package to suit your needs. Whether you require a single-shareholder trade license, a dual- (or more) shareholder trade license, or visas for employees or dependents, we will help you select the exact option you need so that you pay no more than is necessary.
Our pricing is all-inclusive, meaning there are zero hidden or extra charges to surprise you at a later date.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year.
Visas Starting from AED 4,000
We are able to issue licenses through more than 40 free zones in the UAE. To learn which free zone solution is best for your company needs, contact us for a free consultation and quotation. You are in safe hands with the Virtuzone team of dedicated Company Formation Specialists who can consult in English, French, Italian, Afrikaans, Gaelic, Russian, Hindi and more!
See below for a list of the key free zones that Virtuzone can support you with for your company setup:
- Fujairah Creative City (FCC) (Virtuzone is the first representative office of Fujairah Creative City, and we have been representing Fujairah Creative City since 2009.)
- Sharjah Media City (SHAMS)
- Umm Al Quwain (UAQ)
- Dubai South (DS)
- Jebel Ali Freezone (JAFZA)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC)
- Dubai Media City (DMC)
- Dubai Internet City (DIC)
- Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP)
- Dubai Studio City (DSC)
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC)
- Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC)
- Dubai Design District (D3)
- Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA)
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM)