Setting up your UAE company starts with Virtuzone.
Request a free consultation today.
Virtuzone is always fully transparent when providing our customers and potential customers with the total costs associated with setting up their UAE free zone business. A big part of this is simply ensuring we offer the flexiblity to provide you with the exact package to suit your needs. Whether you require a single-shareholder trade license, a dual- (or more) shareholder trade license, or visas for employees or dependents, we will help you select the exact option you need so that you pay no more than is necessary.
The below table provides you with the complete overview of the costs involved in setting up a UAE free zone company. The prices are all-inclusive, meaning there are zero hidden or extra charges to surprise you at a later date.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year going forward.
1. Immigration card fee of AED 1,000 is payable on all licenses eligible for residence visas (option 3 & 4 above).
2. One-time security deposit of AED 2,500 is payable on all licenses at the time of incorporation.
3. PO Box management service available at AED 350 per year.
1. A fee of AED 400 for attested employment contract and AED 750 for work permit are payable on all residence visas.
2. A medical fitness fee of AED 300 and Emirates ID fee of AED 370 is payable directly to the relevant authority.
All amounts are denominated in UAE Dirhams (AED). Internal exchange rates will apply on payments in currencies other than UAE Dirhams (AED).