Setting up your UAE company starts with Virtuzone.
Request a free consultation today.
Documents and requirements
- Certified passport copies for all shareholders and managers
- Copy of the UAE residence visa, if applicable
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current UAE residence visa sponsor
- Certified proofs of address for each shareholder
- CV for each shareholder
- Professional / bank reference letter for each shareholder
If the shareholder is to be a corporate entity, the required documentation will include:
- Memorandum and articles of company
- A board resolution agreeing to incorporate a new LLC in UAE
- A power of attorney (POA) to the general manager to incorporate the new LLC
The required documentation will vary greatly depending on the type of business activity, legal entity, type of shareholder, and the area in which you set up. Contact one of Virtuzone Mainland’s experts who will advise you on the full list of documents required to establish your company.