Virtuzone Business Intelligence
Most Viewed Posts
- Why diversifying business revenue streams is crucial to your success (and how to do it)
- It’s not too late: discover how attention to just a few details can help you end the year on a business high
- 5 steps to get you through the admin of your startup’s first hire
- Trade license vs. freelancer permit – which should you go for?
- Why startup hotspots around the world can’t match the UAE for global appeal
06:35 03 Oct 18
I have dealt with three main people in Virtue Zone, they are Sharon, Janelle and Kelly. I must say that all of them have given excellent service. Most of my interaction from day one was with Sharon and I am very happy with the way she has answered all my queries. She has gone out of her way and has even replied to my messages on weekends. It is very hard to find good customer service now a days but it was very refreshing to work with the whole team at Virtue Zone. Keep up the good work. Excellent!!!!!!! Shobha Pattni
04:23 18 Oct 18
The best possible service and the friendliest people you can possibly come across. Had Kelly as my PRO and Ayesha who dealt with my visa application - very professional and helpful - highly recommended!
08:34 12 Sep 18
Service was great the whole Special PRO package was worth it usually it will take you more than 5 to 6 hours in cue if you go by yourself, with their PRO its takes half the time so everything went well!! Keep up the Good work Guys
Rachel Solomon Brecher
08:22 28 Aug 18
Excellent service and customer care. Agents are always willing to answer any questions we had and made the whole process go so much more smoothly than if we had done it ourselves.
10:50 02 Oct 18
I would definitely recommend Virtuzone if you are establishing a business in the UAE. All of their staff were helpful at each stage of the process and made the process straightforward. Taryn was a great help with the incorporation process and Kristine was particularly helpful with the process for obtaining my visa.